Hello World...again

I used to write religiously.  It was my way to escape my world and let out all of the things I trapped inside me.  Writing, was my peace...but there was always a muse.  Then I got married, had a baby and life kicked my ass.  My Muse...was now my enemy, my rock, my trap and somehow still shiny enough to seem like the way out of the black hole I had fallen into.  I spent 15 years in that hole...heck I'm still in that hole.  Now, I'm just desperately trying to find a way out and find the bits of my backbone I lost on my way down.  This year, I am going to try to go back to writing.  I don't have a a Muse like I used to, but maybe I can be my own inspiration.  If nothing else, I'm hoping that putting this out, will prevent me from keeping it in.  Maybe, I will stumble upon all the pieces of me that weren't as bad as they seemed before...because right now, I am entirely lost about who I am.  I think this is my third or forth attempt at writing again...I'm really hoping it sticks.

Comments

Popular Posts